Hello,

So I went deeper in Javascript particularity particularly with the help of:
http://javascript.info/tutorial/keyboard-events

Thus Key_up and Key_Down occur for each key press and release then key code is
apparently not so standardized across browsers.
See http://unixpapa.com/js/key.html.

Nevertheless I provide a package Key_Code_List with the correspondance between
key and code as I found it on my Mac, Safari and French keyboard.
Other OS and browsers and keyboard may give other couples.
Please come back to me with the couples or add them directly in the package.

An example source code Essai9.adb may help you.

Then Key_Press occur only if the key or combination of keys gives a common
character.
Key_Code is Unicode or Wide_Character.
So at the moment no need for UTF-8.

I will compile all of that in some documentation.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr