<<I don't really know a lot about how the DOM works, so I'll just ask:
Does this mean if we are manually deleting items and recreating them that
the DOM is ever growing (similar to a memory leak)?>>

Think of it like this, as long as you are displaying something (or just =
have hidden) it is in the DOM and taking up memory. If you just destroy =
the Gnoga object with out destroying the DOM object you are in a sense =
leaking memory on the DOM side. Usually that is intended behavior. You =
want to leave what ever you created in place. If you don't you can use =
Remove. Keep in mind that if you Remove from the DOM a element that =
contains other elements all of them are also removed from the DOM. One =
more thing, using Remove still takes memory on the browser side until =
you also delete the Gnoga side which remove the reference it maintains =
to the element on the browser side as well.

<< Since Gnoga doesn't provide customizable dialogs yet for Singleton>>

I have been hacking this by deleting and recreating views attached to =
another &quot;container&quot; view.  Is the inflating the DOM with
abandoned =
entries?

To be sure, after hiding the view if you don't plan on using again, I =
would use .Remove to make sure it is out of the DOM completely and then =
when your Gnoga side object finalizes you can be sure all clean on both =
sides.

David Botton