On 07/15/2015 12:29 PM, Laurent Lutgen wrote:

> So I think that I have answered my own question?

Yes. What you probably want is to define Image functions that return String, and
use those:

My_View.Put_Line (Item => Dossiers.Image (Item.Dossier) );

or maybe

My_View.Put_Line (Item => Item.Dossier.Image);

Ada.Text_IO handles output to files (if desired) and Gnoga handles output to the
UI. Your Image functions allow you to use either for your types.

--
Jeff Carter
"Sir Robin the not-quite-so-brave-as-Sir-Lancelot,