I had no idea, thanks for the tip. I am considering writing a new build
tool since gnatmake in GNAT 5.1 will not support gpr projects anymore and
gprbuild tools are not available for FSF GNAT on many platforms including
windows. (Actually it is not available on any platform, but on Mac and
Linux there are contributors writing glue code to make it work).

After spending time doing some research a new build tool would be very easy
since you can leverage gnatmake to do all the heavy lifting, you just need
to generate the appropriate calls for building, linking and binding.

David Botton