1) run test/layouts.adb on your server which is a very interactive app
(note it is set to use debug.html for boot file by default) if it works
then you know that there is no firewall issues.
2) turn debug on in your boot page <script>var gnoga_debug = true;</script> or
use debug.html and see what is going on in the browser console. Also see if
you are getting the pings. (on the server side will say that it sent ping
on on the html console will say eval data = 0)

David Botton