I haven't tested it since early days of gnoga the bindings were originally
from my Ada on rails that was never made public but used in production and
for some AdaCore projects.

I would try the MySQL example it test since that was my test case for the
current bindings.

I can see about setting up a MySQL server if still failing.

Also consider using Dmitriy's ODBC bindings in simple components in the dep
directory if need something much more robust for DB work.

David Botton