On 04/29/2016 07:07 AM, Jean-Pierre Rosen wrote:
> I want now to change cards by clicking on a button; from the on_click
> event, I do a Show_Card, and at that point I get a "dispatch error",
> with no other indications. This seems to trigger a cascade of
> exceptions, because the connection is lost, then some parts of Gnoga
> seem to try to use the closed connection...
This part of your problem sounds similar to the problem I reported here (subject
Gnoga Crashes), which also has a log msg of "Dispatch Error", and apparent
attempts to use a closed connection. My program (the Mine_Detector demo) doesn't
use cards, however.

--
Jeff Carter
"My dear Mrs. Hemoglobin, when I first saw you, I