It turns out that cards have nothing to do with my problem.

Changing cards was triggered from a button, and that button was attached
to a button in the HTML page (Attach_with_Parent), and had an
On_Click_Handler. The handler was called correctly, but something bad
happened after returning from the handler that lead to the
reinitialization of the connection.

If I create the button from the program (with a regular Create),
everything is OK.

--
J-P. Rosen
Adalog