There is the following comment with the procedure Gnoga.Gui.Window.Launch

  --  Popups are highly unreliable and oustide of Google Chrome only work in
    --  limited ways beyond just a launch and forget situation.

Is this a bug in Gnoga or an inherent browser problem? I'm trying to use
it and find that the first time my application calls it frequently none
of my elements get put into the DOM. The second time it works find. Is
there another way to create independent windows?

Thanks, Wayne