Dear Mister BOTTON;

Clearly, family and food are top priorities.

Sorry for your father.

No worries, Gnoga is a great project.
Thank you very much for it.

Cordialement,
Stéphane LOS

Le 29/05/2016 à 05:57, Rabbi David Botton a écrit :
I'm fairly embarrassed to have been off the grid for so long with Gnoga and thankful to Pascal and others still working hard on things. Has been a tough time business wise last months and most recently with my father's passing and trying to get things in order. I wish Gnoga had a higher priority than food and family.... but I've not given up on things and hopefully more involved soon :) I still have a number of plans for Gnoga's development and tools for it.

David Botton