Hello David,

Though this file have CRLF ending appropriate for Windows, the GNAT option
-gnatygO checks for DOS line terminators.

You can safely remove it from deps/zanyblue/src/zbcom.fr.

But the root cause is mostly from GIT option core.autocrlf set to true by
default, type:
$ git config --global core.autocrlf false

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr