Some of you may remember, back in the dark ages, when dinosaurs ruled the earth
and I was working on the Gnoga version of Mine_Detector, that I had difficulty
getting an array of buttons to all be the same size. I eventually came up with
something that worked, but I wasn't sure which of the things I did were needed
and which were unnecessary. I have now come up with the minimum set of
instructions to create a button of a specified size.

Button.Create (Parent => Parent, Content => Content);

creates a button of the default size for Content, with a thin border with
rounded corners. Adding

Button.Box_Width  (Value => Button_Size);
Button.Box_Height (Value => Button_Size);

has no effect. But also adding

Button.Border;

results in a button of the desired size, with a fairly thick, black border with
square corners. [Adding (Width => "thin") to the call to Border may be
desirable.)

HTH

--
Jeff Carter
"It's symbolic of his struggle against reality."