From: Gautier de Montmollin <gdem...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 3:01:11 PM
To: Gnoga support list
Subject: Re: [Gnoga-list] PIXI support with sprites.

I'm testing 1.3 as a real "freshman" - I even had to google how to get to the
8080 port in a browser!

Read carefully the steps below, it will be useful to fix the missing bits in
the installation.

0) Warm-up: gnoga 1.1a release (the "solid ground"): I run make_on_windows.bat
and there is a working snake.exe at the end.

1) Git-ball of 1.3, unzipped. I copy make_on_windows.bat from gnoga 1.1a (hint
here: it should be added in the git repository)

2)  I run make_on_windows.bat, 1st error:

gnoga.gpr:2:06: unknown project file: "lib_components.gpr"

Fix: replace:

 with "lib_components.gpr"

by:

 with "../deps/simple_components/lib_components.gpr"

3) Retry: lib & obj directories not found -> after some trial & error, the
following lines had to be added to make_on_windows.bat:

if not exist deps\simple_components\obj\components\static mkdir
deps\simple_components\obj\components\static
if not exist deps\simple_components\lib\components\static mkdir
deps\simple_components\lib\components\static
4) Retry: snake.exe is there and is working!

Now, cannot wait to test the sprites - thanks Pascal!

Cheers
Gautier