From: Jeffrey R. Carter <jrcar...@acm.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 5:58:25 PM
To: gnoga-list@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Gnoga-list] Chattanooga duplicate user

On 02/14/2017 03:14 PM, Gautier de Montmollin wrote:
I can figure out why, but on the Chattanooga demo, you can connect twice (or
more) with the same user ID, although On_Connect_Submit seemingly should issue
a Email & " is already connected. Try again." message. Any clue why ?

You can check this behavior on the http://chat.gnoga.com or on the version in
./demo/chattanooga .

This is because DB.Add is called too late, and the field for the error msg no
longer exists. DB.Add should be the 1st thing after the if. I'll have a fix
available in a few days.

--
Jeff Carter
"Mr. President, we must not allow a mine-shaft gap!"