Hello there,

I am using this Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/model-b-plus/

It runs Raspbian Jessie up to date and I have used git to get a fresh
Gnoga to play with.

I have issued command "make release", and after some hours got it compiled.
Then "sudo su", "make install" and after some more time got it installed.

Trying to compile "Ada for Automation" works also but the applications
fail to answer to http requests although they run fine for what I can
tell. Of course, I have some other targets, PC based Debian, where there
is not such problem.

One can even play with :
http://ada4automation.slo-ist.fr/

I have compiled the first tutorial fine and it runs BUT it does not
respond as well to http requests.

It says the usual stuff about directories and waits on port 8080.

The Firefox on my PC complains that the connection is reinitialized.

Wireshark running on the PC sees the connection, the http request and
the closing of the connection from Raspberry Pi side.

Of course, I can ping the Pi, the Modbus TCP connection works as
expected, and Apache can serve pages on port 80.

So only Gnoga / Simple Components seem to have some kind of problem. Any
idea ?

Thanks for your hard work and kind support.

--
Best Regards,
Cordialement,