I'm not sure the correct way to get the version numbers.  I download
snapshots.

The 4/7 one was from the old 1.2 branch.  It lists:
gnoga-code-c1d52b72c56033c328c838b4726a2dd5a019bbf2

the 11/2 one lists:
gnoga-code-bb4b7329fa0674c9a7eabd9c8974c33980ecd1ab

Though recently I was doing git clone and git checkout so I have no idea
how to get the version numbers for those.