No problem at all.  I only ran into it because I had on application at work
that I wanted to ensure was local machine only (and not exposed on the
external ethernet connection).  I started off following the comments for
the Initialize procedure which said to use "localhost" to do so, but it
didn't work for me (on the Ubuntu machine).  I later tried it out at home
on my windows 10 box with the same results.  Using the actual IP for
localhost works, just not the "localhost" string that is suggested.  I was
just wondering if it was only my two platforms or if it affected other ones
the same.