I don't have any real experience with Execute_Script, but I do agree that a
hard coded timeout does seem odd.  There may be a reason for it, but I
don't know off hand.  I don't have enough experience with JS execution to
know if it is idiomatic to repeat a script if it fails to execute or not.
That might be the determining factor.  Did the documentation indicate that
it would repeat attempts?