> Le 18 août 2018 à 19:06, Jeffrey R. Carter <jrcar...@acm.org> a écrit :
>
> On 08/18/2018 06:53 PM, Pascal via Gnoga-list wrote:
>>
>> Please find on the Wiki (https://sourceforge.net/p/gnoga/wiki/), the Gnoga
>> Gallery of demonstration, tutorial programs ans more...
>> It consists for each Gnoga app, demo, test, etc to show a screen capture
>> with the list of the main Gnoga components used by the program.
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/gnoga/wiki/Gnoga-Gallery
>>
>> Feel free to send your feedback on the list.
>
> Why are the images so small?

Hello Jeff,

Each image is a screen capture of the program which may be large or small
depending of the program display.
Big ones are then displayed shortened.
I'll take care to capture always the same size in order to get homogeneous size
on the wiki.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr