> Le 17 août 2018 à 18:45, Jeffrey R. Carter <jrcar...@acm.org> a écrit :
>
> On 08/17/2018 06:25 PM, Pascal via Gnoga-list wrote:
>>
>> Was it this discussion
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/gnoga/mailman/message/36243238?
>
> Yes. I didn't go as far as putting it all in a single Execute call, but
> replacing the calls to Plotting.Line with calls to Line_To and Stroke did
> speed
> things up.

Hello Jeff,

I come up with the idea to create a new Gnoga.Gui.Element.Canvas.Context_2D
method to draw polygons.
This new method could be used by
Gnoga.Gui.Element.Canvas.Context_2D.Plotting.Graph method.
The list of points would be the polygon points. (does not require to have a
closed polygon ;-)
Then the drawing will be done in the Javascript part with an expected speed
improvement.

If you agree on this proposal I will add it in Gnoga the coming version
1.5-alpha.

Regards, Pascal.
http://blady.pagesperso-orange.fr