Well, I was planning on something more complicated than I have seen sliders
present (kind of mimic'ing a mockup of a oscilloscope output so that someone
adjust the image to match what they want to see on the scope).  I can look
at
PIXI sprites as I am not super familiar with them and see if those can
help.

I am curious how they get the appropriate mouse info though.  The record
for the mouse events only returns screen X,Y and the X,Y relative to
whatever
component your mouse is over at the time.  I had trouble whenever I was
moving my object (manually) that when I moved across another element, the
X,Y coords would switch what they were relative to.  I'll have to see what
frame of reference the PIXI sprites return their X,Y coords relative to.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll look into it.  My hope was that there was
simple drag n drop solution I was missing, but this gives me something
to at least try and play with.

Thanks!