Hi Aurelian:

There may be a number of things going on there.  To get things working
as good as possible with gnome-mag, I think you currently need to have
the following (Carlos will correct me if I'm wrong, I hope!):

1) COMPOSITE enabled in the X server.  Since it seems as though you
might be using Compiz with the eZoom plugin, I'm guessing this is the case.

2) gnome-mag needs to become the COMPOSITE manager.  If you are using
Compiz, then gnome-mag may not be able to do so.  If this is the case,
you should try using metacity.

3) Orca should be using gnome-mag in full screen mode.  This can be done
in the "Magnification" tab of the Orca preferences GUI.

Having said all that, we have a task for "GNOME Outreach Program:
Accessibility" for someone to get paid to help take the magnification
solution beyond where we are now.  If someone is interested in this,
please let us know!

Will