В Птн, 02/09/2005 в 19:30 +0300, Leonid Kanter пишет: > В Птн, 02/09/2005 в 17:33 +0200, Данило Шеган пишет: > > ... > > > 16. Russian (ru) 99.55% up 4.63% > > ... > > > > Congratulations from my side as well ;) > > > > Now, polish it up to 100% and you owe me a beer. Uhm, no, then I owe > > you. Oh, whatever, it's important that we get some beer ;) > > > Currently 100% :) >
Yeah, congratulations to all :) Really we should keep this state and try to improve our localization. There is quite big task - translation of user documentation, I think in next release cycle we'll see it much improved. The only thing is left is translation of release notes. Look here http://live.gnome.org/ReleaseNotes_2fTranslating It's quite big, but if you have no objections, I can translate it in this weekend. The only thing I can't do is screenshots. Unfortunately I am not running 2.12 yet :) So if someone can prepare needed screenshots from Russian locale, it would be just great. The list of required shots is here: http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/C/figures/ Please try to use default gnome theme then you'll create them. _______________________________________________ gnome-cyr mailing list [email protected] http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-cyr
