В Пнд, 12/06/2006 в 14:24 +0200, Roman Joost пишет: > On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 04:10:29PM +0400, Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote: > > Hi Roman > > > Probably starting with small changes (like one or two files) and if that > > > works well, we can speed this up. > > > > > > Sound this like a plan? > > > > That's a perfect plan, actually it won't go faster since substantial > > work should be made to merge everything together, but it's even better > > if we'll be able to do it step by step. > > > > I am CC'ing mavka (Roxana) and Cyrillic mailing list (if somebody there > > will be going to help). I've prepared two patches for current HEAD. I > > hope, they will be a good start. > Should I add the first patches or are they provided for somebody else? > > Greetings,
Oh, sorry. Actually the translations are copyrighted by Roxana I suppose, so let's wait a bit for her confimataion. _______________________________________________ gnome-cyr mailing list [email protected] http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-cyr
