I'll also point out that a few of us are talking about a Quackfest for
Mallard as a pre-conference at Open Help. That would be in addition to
the GNOME sprint post-conference. The Quackfest is for developing
Mallard and tools, not docs per se. If you can only make one, please
attend the doc sprint. Unless you just love tools.

Add your name if you're interested:

https://github.com/projectmallard/projectmallard.org/wiki/Quackfest-2015-09