Hello friends,

The GNOME docs team has come out to Open Help and held a sprint almost
every year it's been held. This year, Open Help is teaming up with
Write the Docs to produce Write the Docs + Open Help Cincinnati 2018:

http://www.writethedocs.org/conf/cincinnati/2018/

Similar to Open Help, it will have two conference/unconference days
followed by three days of sprints. The conference portion will be run
by our Write the Docs friends, so it'll be a little different, with a
wider audience. But the sprints will be more or less the same.

For those of you that didn't make it last year, we have an amazing new
venue at Union Hall, a 19th century beer hall that has been turned into
a coworking space and tech accelerator:

http://unionhallcincy.com/

This venue gives us a lot more amenities for getting work done. It's
also a really cool space with a lot of history.

I'd love to see my GNOME friends again if you all want to come out for
a sprint.

Thanks,
Shaun