Le jeudi 08 octobre 2009 à 20:32 +0000, Milos Popovic a écrit :
> У сре, 07. 10 2009. у 21:26 +0200, Claude Paroz пише: 
> > Le mercredi 07 octobre 2009 à 20:33 +0000, Milos Popovic a écrit :
> > > Hi, I am coordinator of Serbian translation team. I wanted to ask how
> > > can I become Veritmus administrator?
> > 
> > What do you mean by Vertimus administrator? What operation are you
> > missing?
> 
> The most annoying is that I can not mark translation as „Commited“.

The corresponding action is "Inform of submission".

> Is it possible that I receive e-mail when sone member of my (Serbian)
> team adds new translation in Veritmus?

Notifications are sent to the configured team mailing list
([email protected]). You should check if the [email protected] address is
authorized to post to the list.

Claude

_______________________________________________
gnome-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n

Reply via email to