În data de Vi, 27-11-2009 la 03:20 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a scris: > This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on: > http://l10n.gnome.org. > > There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-games.gnome-2-28': > > + "A classic game of fitting falling blocks together.\n\nQuadrapassel is a > part of GNOME Games." > + "Clear the screen by removing groups of colored and shaped tiles" > + "If enabled, the default background color from the user's default GNOME > theme is used to draw the tiles." > + "Qua" > + "Quadrapassel Preferences" > + "Quadrapassel Scores" > + "Quadrapassel" > + "Swell Foop" > + "Whether or not to use the GNOME theme colors" > > Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it > might be worth investigating. Hi,
Please not that this is an error and the gnome-2.28 branch should be reverted. I tried to push the Romanian translations for gnome-2.28 but it looks like it messed it up. I'm really sorry for this incident and I will try to fix it. Kindest regards, -- Adi Roiban _______________________________________________ gnome-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n
