2010/1/17 Christopher Roy Bratusek <[email protected]>: > Am Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:25:59 +0100 > schrieb Kenneth Nielsen <[email protected]>: > >> >> >> >> Please fix this module so that we can use standard tools and >> >> procedures. >> > >> > This has been fixed in December. You can safely trust damned-lies >> > now. It relies on the committed po/sawfish.pot file. >> >> Yes, but I was also refering to the other issues, I still can't use >> intltool-update. > > If you would use intltool-update then the majority of strings would get > marked as deprecated, though they aren't, the issue is known, but not > all parts are fixed yet. Intltool can't catch up the strings from > Sawfish which aren't part of an alist or a list. so 80% of the strings > will end up #~'ed. > > Chris
Yes I understand that. My second and third e-mail was just me desperately begging you guys to fix it, as soon as possible, as we really don't _need_ any extra modules with non-standard committing methods. Kind regards Kenneth Nielsen _______________________________________________ gnome-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n
