Le jeudi 24 novembre 2011 à 10:30 +0100, Christian Hilberg a écrit : > Hi everyone. > > The evolution-kolab plugin for Evolution/E-D-S [1] just recently > started to migrate from SourceForge to GNOME.org. > > Our first release (back on SourceForge) was for GNOME 2.30 a few > weeks ago. For various reasons we had to settle on that ground for > initial implementation. There has not been any translation for the > plugin, despite the translatable strings we had, since GNOME 2.30 > had been released already when we started implementing our plugin. > We *just* started porting the plugin to current Evo/E-D-S git master, > and there is much change to be expected regarding the translatable > strings. > I've seen that Piotr Drąg was kind enough to add polish translation > already, but I'm afraid that was too early. I would like to save you > from double work, only I'm presently not clear how to do that. > > Any thoughts on how to best proceed from here? > > Kind regards, > > Christian > > > [1] https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Kolab
Hi Christian, Just tell us when you think it's in a state ready for translators to work on it, and we'll add the module on l10n.gnome.org. Claude -- www.2xlibre.net _______________________________________________ gnome-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n
