Yes, I've considered it several times, but the main script I've developed
(GTTK) has several bugs, and i'd like to fix them before sharing it with a
big README file ;-)

I hope I'll have some time these days to work on it and, when I fix it,
sure I'll share it on github.

BTW, as soon as I have time to create a repo and upload the scripts, I'll
share them in this mail list.

Many thanks for your interest!