Good morning.

I would like to say that I had commited all the files for the Friulian
language as Mr. Fabio requested.

The commit log had been published at every catalog's page in Damned Lies.

Regards,
Have a happy New Year,

Enrico.
_____________

2012/12/28 Enrico Nicoletto <[email protected]>

>  Good afternoon, Fabio Tomat.
>
> I´ll try commit the translations.
>
> Kind regards, Enrico.
> (PT-BR Translation Team)
>
> Em 28/12/2012 11:53, Fabio Tomat escreveu:
>
> translated and checked for friulian, please can someone commit the files
> at the links below?:
>
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/PolicyKit-gnome/master/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/baobab/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/caribou/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/dconf/dconf-0.14/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-desktop/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-documents/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-font-viewer/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-initial-setup/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-screensaver/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-screenshot/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-system-log/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-themes-standard/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-user-share/master/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/gnome-video-effects/master/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/libgnome-keyring/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/libgtop/master/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/libpeas/master/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/libsoup/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/mousetweaks/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/nautilus-sendto/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/notification-daemon/master/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/sushi/gnome-3-6/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/totem-pl-parser/master/po/fur
> http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/vte/vte-0-34/po/fur
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> gnome-i18n mailing 
> [email protected]https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n
>
>
>
_______________________________________________
gnome-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n

Reply via email to