El dc 09 de 01 de 2013 a les 16:56 +0100, en/na Andrea Veri va escriure:
> Hello everybody! The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee is proud to
> announce our newly approved Foundation Members. Please welcome and thank them
> for their great and valuable contributions over the GNOME Foundation.
>
> They are: *
>
> 1.   Andreia Gaita (Gluezilla, Webkit#, gir-based C# bindings)
>
> 2.   Praveen Illa (GNOME Telugu translator)
>
> 3.   Marcus Moeller (GNOME Switzerland organizer, bug reporting,
> deployment of GNOME installations)
>
> 4.   Carlos Soriano Sánchez (GNOME Shell message tray)
>
> 5.   Izidor Matušov (RT #13190) (GTG maintainer)
>
> 6.   Carl-Anton Ingmarsson (gvfs, Anjuta, author of the gstreamer
> VDPAU plugins)
>
> 7.   James Shubin (Bug reporting, deployment of GNOME installations)
>
> 8.   Anish A. (GNOME Malayalam translator)
>
> 9.   Fabiano Fidêncio (GNOME Boxes, libosinfo contributions during
> GSoC)
>
> 10. Andika Triwidada (GNOME Indonesian translator)
>
> 11. Nohemi Fernandez (GNOME Shell accessibility, GNOME Women
> promotion)
>
> 12. Kalev Lember (GHex and Nemiver contributions, GNOME package
> maintenance in Fedora, many patches submitted)
>
> 13. Aleksander Morgado (ModemManager, Tracker and Devhelp code
> contributions, many bugs and patches submitted)
>
> 14. Khoem Sokhem (Khmer Translations Team coordinator)
>
> 15. Rui Tiago Cação Matos (Mutter, GNOME Shell, GNOME Control Center
> and GNOME Settings Daemon)
>
> 16. Eslam Mostafa Abdel-Fattah (GNOME Clocks contributions and bug
> reporting)
>
> 17. Anish Patil (gnome-transliteration and IBus developer, Input
> Methods contributions)
>
> 18. Emily Gonyer (Marketing, GNOME Clocks contributions during GSoC,
> GOPW)
>
> 19. Bertrand Rousseau (Co-founder of Getting Things GNOME, GSoC and
> GOPW mentoring)
>
> 20. Sam Thursfield (Tracker, JHBuild porting, Bug triaging and fixing)
>

> * Syntax is Name Surname (area of involvement)
> In addition to them, we also have four new Emeritus Members: [1]
>
> 1. James Henstridge (Initial author of the Python GTK and GNOME
> bindings, past Board member)
>
> 2. Adam Weinberger (en_CA GNOME translation project leader, developed
> a backend framework that integrated GNOME into the FreeBSD ports tree)
>
> 3. Filippo Argiolas (Past Cheese maintainer, many contributions to
> Gstreamer)
>
> 4. Karsten Bräckelmann (Past Release Team member)
>
> For any further question you may have, feel free to mail us at
> membership-commit...@gnome.org.
> Best wishes,
>
> The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee
>
> [1] https://live.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/EmeritusMembers

Wow!

Amazing to see so many translators becoming foundation members!
Congratulations and thanks to all of you for taking your time
translating GNOME into your language!

Cheers,

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net