I don't know if it is related but I also notice that I can't update
statistics for modules, receiving the following popup message:

An error occurred while updating statistics for branch master of module
gnome-online-accounts:
[Errno 2] /bin/sh: 1: cd: can't cd to /var/www/gnomeweb/scratchdir/git

Cheers,
Rafael Ferreira