Thank you, Claude.  I am not entirely sure what to do.  I suppose I
could start coordinating something for one thing. :)

But also I should be able to commit stuff as well, right?  That means
someone has to calculate some prime numbers or something like that to
generate a key of some sort, or am I mistaken?

Best regards
Ask