Hello translators and other wise people I recently became coordinator of the Danish translation team. I am now using damned lies to commit some translations. It results in a bit more clicking than strictly necessary.
Basically we use a mailing list to facilitate the proofreading process, and our translators eventually send the finished files to our mailing list for committing. What I do then is to go to damned lies, remove their reservation, upload the new file, claim that it's ready to be committed, and then I commit it. This does not seem to fit 100% the way the system was thought out. Is it an acceptable way to do things? It is a lot of clicking to circumvent things that are obviously meant to be there. As an alternative I could use git directly, but I don't have a key registered for that. What do you generally do and think? Best regards Ask _______________________________________________ gnome-i18n mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n
