Dear Sir,

North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, Maharashtra is a NAAC accredited
university with 'A' Grade.

In School of Computer Sciences of the university, we have formed a team of
MSc Computer Science students and wish to contribute in the GNOME
translation project (Marathi language) for GIMP software.

We have already read about translation information from website
https://developer.gimp.org/README.i18n. Furthermore, we have understood the
procedural part to add translations for various catalogs (.po and .pot).

We also have checked team database for Marathi language and status of the
work done for the same. The progress is merely 2% and the existing members
are also tagged as inactive members.

We can work on this project and complete the task soon.

We want to know whether and how these newly created .po and .pot files
would be incorporated into the GIMP distribution?

We look forward to hear from  you.

Thanks.
Prof. Manish R. Joshi
Dr. Snehalata B. Shirude