> You’re welcome to post patches at
> <https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=browse.html&product=l10n> next
> time you feel like “improving”.

I’ll remember that.

> It would be best if you could revert all these commits.

Well… that’s doable of course. But with the current state of things,
it’s easy to use the `grep` tool to find some translations bugs like
quoting mark errors in translations (\n instead of „/“/”/«/»/etc., or
the opposite), where it was completely impossible with the previous
noise, and the same with the spacing/non-spacing/other before “bit”
(and other use cases). Of course, if some specific projects prefer,
I’ll revert my change on their po file, but I really don’t think it’s
a good idea to remove as a whole. Not even counting all the lost
fixes.

--
Arnaud Bonatti