Hi Mario,

> Never touch po files, really never. […]

I don’t find a way to express how sad I am to see that it looks
impossible for devs to help translators in other way than adding
things to translate; and for maintainers to have a global control of
the product they maintain. But OK, understood. Sorry for all the times
I’ve touched a po file, that happened but won’t happen anymore.

> In return, you may expect that no translator touches your source files,

And I’ll revert for now any string or code change done without passing
by a bug. OK. Understood.

Thanks for the clarity of your answer,

Arnaud Bonatti
courriel : arnaud.bona...@gmail.com