Hello all!

Some translators complained that we never announce a string freeze for our
releases. Usually our "development process" is:

"We are coding for weeks/months... some measurement bug appears in a
previous version, we fix it and release a version ASAP."

So we want to apologize all the translators that didn't have time to join
translation or don't know when to do it.

>From now on, we will announce with enough time and do string freeze.

So next release: Chronojump 1.8.1 is planned for April 23.

Thanks again to all the people who is translating Chronojump or any other
GNOME software.

Cheers!