Hi Daniel,

Thanks for sharing your script. I’ve got my own scripts too to upload to Git.
Unfortunately, I lost access grant once GNOME was migrated to GitLab. I asked
for access permission, but sysadmin replied if safer to avoid translators to
access whole source code.

That’s why I’ve gotta upload by D-L.

Thanks and best regards,

Dooteo