On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 18:20, Federico Bruni <f...@inventati.org> wrote:
Mike, two more comments about the user manual:

1. "... using the <em>accounts editor</em>. To open it, click Geary’s application menu button in the main window above the folder list ..." It's not really above the folder list (there's the new message icon there), but above the conversation list. Unless it's changed.. I haven't built mainline for a while... I'd rather say that it's in the top/main header bar or toolbar, or whatever is called in english.

Ah yes you're right - my head must have been in the responsive design still.

2. "Staring a message will mark the whole conversation as starred"

s/staring/starring/

Unless you are a jedi :-)

Hah, maybe. :) Good catch, thanks.

I'm kind of inclined to leave these for 3.34 and fix these after cutting off a branch for the stable release, so I don't break existing translations.

Does that sound reasonable or like overkill?

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>