Hi Piotr,

> sob., 28 wrz 2019 o 18:32 Daniel Mustieles García
> <daniel.mustie...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
>>
>> Isn't it a fix in an already marked for translation string? I thought it
>> was... Sorry for the noise
>>

> It is, which changes strings, i.e. breaks the string freeze. I get
> confused sometimes too. :)

Hey, I’m lost now! :·) The fix is already pushed, are things good for
you, or should I do something more?

> (For the record, I hesitated to give it my +1 because it seemed to me
> like a next-release material.)

Well, I agree that’s a strange situation, as that’s a fix for
translations, while the English string was mostly OK (even if a bit
unclear, but that only would have been for next release).

Regards,
Arnaud

--
Arnaud Bonatti