Hi everyone,

I hope this mail arrives correctly, since the mailman page will not load.

The Dutch translation of GNOME has an issue with the date display in the calender widget on the top toolbar. This issue is described in more detail here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-desktop/-/issues/138

There is a merge request pending to solve this issue: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-desktop/-/merge_requests/64

This merge request has been waiting for two weeks, but only today I have been told to come here. I hope you can help me further - so far this exercise has taken quite a lot of effort, especially considering the size of the bugfix.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Michael Steenbeek