Hej,

On Sat, 2020-03-28 at 18:08 +0100, Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:
> Getting this 403 is not really a problem, but a matter of curiosity
> from
> my part. To understand better what happens behind the scenes, I was
> wondering why I can no longer download an archived file. Sorry if I
> bothered you or others, just to satisfy my curiosity :(

Oh nah, no bothering at all here. :) You have a good point: "403
Forbidden" is definitely not a great explanation (plus feels wrong).

Maybe you could file a ticket under
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/issues/new
and ask for a better error message that is more explanatory?

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak...@gmx.net