Never mind ;-)

My proposal is to include gtxml as part of the checks DL (or git, in a
pre-commit hook) does, like it's currently done with msgfmt, to avoid this
issues when committing help files (maybe a pre-commit hook is the best
option, to also detect possible issues out of DL workflow).

As a pre-commit hook it should be easy to implement (maybe Andrea Veri
could help us with this). In DL I don't know how much difficult it is.

About the issue with the <_:link> tag, I'm sure Ask will be able to know
why it happened and fix it :-)