Le 06.04.20 à 20:28, Sergio Costas a écrit :
> Hi:
>
> Sorry, I have to say that I'm still a little newcomer to the l10n world.
> In fact, I updated the file by recommendation of another translator... I
> presumed that it was needed to run "ninja desktop-icons-update-po" to
> ensure that the new, untranslated strings appear in l10n.gnome.org...

The Damned-Lies app on l10n.gnome.org takes care of updating pot/po
files, your task is to properly mark strings for translation in your
source code.

> Also, is it imperative to revert that commit? Mainly because the finish
> translation have been added, and I'm having a conflict, and I'm afraid
> of breaking something..

No need to revert.

> Where can I also find a tutorial with all this, to avoid screwing up it
> again?

You might read some material starting from this page:
https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/

But more generally, if you consider the po directory as the realm of
translators, you will be fine, at least in the GNOME ecosystem.

Claude