Hi Claude,

Yes, I noticed the GTK problem but sent an email to Matthias because I
thought it was caused by a missing file.

Yes, I'm aware DL problems (specially when try to commit GIMP-help
translations... it's a pain). I hope we can solve it soon.

Can we (translators/i18n coordinators) do something?

Many thanks for your help :-)