Note that a "bad translation" can be an "incorrect translation" and it can
confuse users or make them fall into mistakes when performing some
operations. I.e. imagine I translate "Delete file" as "Copy file"... it's a
mistake, not intentionated but it might cause a disaster in some
contexts... that's why translations must be reviewed ;-)

But since this a per-translation-team policy I have nothing to say... in
Spanish team we have harder policies than other teams might have... well,
that was our choice and do not expect other teams to follow them.

Regards!