And I updated the Dutch translation today. Hannie

Op 01-02-2021 om 13:16 schreef Luna Jernberg via gnome-i18n:
Updated the Swedish translation now

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 1:04 PM Bilal Elmoussaoui via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n@gnome.org <mailto:gnome-i18n@gnome.org>> wrote:

    Le lun. 1 févr. 2021 à 12:19, Thibault Martin
    <m...@thibaultmart.in <mailto:m...@thibaultmart.in>> a écrit :

        Hello translators,

        Bilal and Maximiliano have been working on an overhaul of
        Authenticator. It's a complete rewrite from Python to Rust,
        with quite a few new strings. It has been released already,
        but Bilal will make a point release for translations and
        bugfixes in a week.

        A special note: the project used to be on weblate, so we
        definitely recommend a careful review of all the strings
        including the existing ones, which may not follow the
        standards your team has!

        Gitlab repo: https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/Authenticator
        Damned Lies: https://l10n.gnome.org/module/authenticator/

        Authenticator will observe a string freeze starting today, and
        ending on sunday 7 evening, for a point release on monday 8.

        Best,

    Hello,

    I would like to announce a small string freeze break that happened
    few minutes ago in order to fix
    https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/Authenticator/-/issues/232

    Sorry for the inconvenience

    Thank you,